Wednesday 6 July 2011

Transformers

Last evening I went to watch the Transformers (3D) with a couple of friends. This is the first time I have been to a 3D movie and I must say I quite liked it. The first few minutes gave me a slight headache and ear pain but then after that initial discomfort it was much better. The movie is produced by Steven Spielberg and directed by Michael Bay. For all those transformers fans it is a must watch. The movie was not too "fast" nor too "slow". I thought it went at quite the right pace. I did get lost a few times in between but cars changing to machines! - I loved it! It was a long movie though - ran for a good two and a half hours. So keep that in mind if you want to go for a late night show. 3D is the only option right now at the Shatti cinema as the non 3D runs only in the morning and afternoon - it's impossible to catch it during the week.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment