Tuesday 20 March 2012

Dubai!

Dubai! land of sand dunes, malls-where you actually can get lost, crazy drivers, malls-where women dress like they’re at a club, sexy cars, malls-where you find snow in a desert, Burj Khalifa, malls-where you find lots of people who don’t seem to have day jobs, Dubai Shopping Festival, malls-which can make you broke overnight, Ferrari World, malls-well that’s enough malls for the moment!





I’d love to see them all as of course being a woman I love shopping and eating out and that’s something that will probably occupy me for most of my life here in Dubai, however long or however short.



It’s starting to grow on me. It’s different from Muscat where I couldn’t do without a/my car but here the metro network is amazing. It’s clean, punctual and not overly crowded. Getting around is so easy here. The cab drivers are usually chatty and I try to avoid too much conversation –I’m new in Dubai and I don’t want to give that away. I pretend like I know where I’m going. So... transport-check, entertainment-check…oh and I started working…office politics-check J

No comments:

Post a Comment