Wednesday 15 February 2012

Coming to Muscat...and P.F. Chang's!

I'm leaving for Muscat tomorrow night by road. I won't be driving - a good friend of mine has agreed to give me a ride. My hubby is on duty so won't be able to join me, I'm hoping I won't have any visa issues at the border as I still have my Muscat visa.

A few days ago we went for Dinner to P.F. Chang's (American Chinese Food) at Mall of the Emirates. I cannot give a full review because I didn't really note down anything but from what I can remember the food was quite good, portions healthy and all in all we paid 210 Dhs. We ordered a noodles dish, a beef main course, a chicken main course, 2 soups, 3 drinks. And we got 3 portions of rice (they come with each main course). All their drinks (mocktails) looked lovely. I wanted a peach ice tea which they didn't have so I ordered a lemony drink with vanilla ice cream and even though it was served in those small margarita glasses it was too sweet for me and I had to force myself to finish it. It was meant to be had as an after dinner drink. My hubby ordered the regular ice tea which was just ok.

I recommend PF Changs for some quick chinese food (though you may have to wait for a table if you go on a weekend) and some very very good service.

No comments:

Post a Comment