Tuesday 15 November 2011

Browniz - Muscat

A cozy cafe located very close to Grand Hyatt in Shatti Al Qurum. If you sit outside you are facing the beach. I went for lunch with my colleagues yesterday. It was a bit sunny but just the perfect weather for snoozing under a tree :) The menu is quite extensive than what I thought it would be. They have cold and hot coffees, fresh juices, burgers, pizzas, sandwiches, fish and chips, crepes, brownies, cheesecakes and some other items which I can't remember. The food is not overly priced and you may end up sepnding RO 4.5-5 for a yummy and filling sandwich and dessert/juice/shake.

One thing I noticed was, the server asked me if I would like honey or sugar in my juice and when I said sugar, she asked me if I would like less or just normal. It shows that they are aware that people might be health conscious. The watermelon juice I ordered came out just the way I wanted with very less sugar. I had ordered a steak sandwich which I could not finish on my own :) I ended up taking it home with me. I didn't try their coffee but I am sure going there again to try some!

No comments:

Post a Comment